Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Wind River Trip 2007

This was on top of horse ridge looking at what we had come form a few days prior, and now we were about to hike down and up over. The little saddle I am pointing to is were we were going to be in less than 24hrs. from that point. A beautiful sight, but a grueling reality check.

Man we were tired at this point. We woke up and treked to our last camping spot.

Our final night was in a burn area. It was surounded by burned trees and new growth. I thought this would be a good picture of my REI Half Dome II tent in action.

Just as this lake seemed to be a dud, I hooked into this 16 in. Mac. It is the first one I've ever caught, and the only one of the trip.

On our last bend before our final desent to the car, we were met by a family of Wild Big Horn sheep. It was a site to see. You couldn't ask for a better farewell to an aewsome trip.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aaron,
What an awesome trip! Those are some amazing views!